We are recognized in the industry for offering a comprehensive assortment of Avocado Oil which is obtained by cold pressing of fruit of Persia Americana (Avocado) & it is gaining popularity for its health benefits, versatile flavor in cooking, and uses in skin, hair and beauty recipes. This is high in sterolin which softens the skin & reduce incidence of age spots. Avocado Oil is an excellent source of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins. Also, it can be a more effective face moisturizer than chemical-laden cosmetics.
- The Persea gratissima plant is a tree that is native to South Central Mexico
- Also known as the alligator pear, avocados are the tree’s fruit with green skin, a fleshy body, and a spherical pear shape
- In order to obtain the oil of the sweet and nutty avocado fruit, cold pressed extraction is used.
- The flesh is dried to remove moisture, then pressed and placed in a centrifuge to separate all of the oil.
- Avocado oil is a rich and heavy oil with vast stores of vitamins A, D, and E, lecithin, potassium, amino acids, beta-carotene, and other essential fatty acids.
- Since it is such a thick oil, it’s recommended to utilise avocado oil as 10% of any carrier oil blend.
- This provides all of the proteins, vitamins, and other nutrients without leaving a sticky or waxy feeling on the skin. Avocado oil even has an excellent shelf life and can remain fresh in the refrigerator at least one year after it is opened.
- There is a multitude of benefits to using avocado oil alone or as a carrier oil with essential oils.
- First and foremost, it provides incredible healing properties for the skin including moisturising and healing aged, dried, and dehydrated skin.
- All of the oil’s vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids can effectively restore and rejuvenate skin, including stretch marks! Many people like to apply avocado oil to eczema and psoriasis, especially when blended with Lavender and other healing essential oils.