|Home||» Products||» Australian Essential Oils||» Blue Cypress Essential Oil|
Blue Cypress Essential Oil
We hold expertise in offering a wide assortment of Blue Cypress Essential Oil which is to treat varicose veins, cellulite and any other condition that is caused by poor circulation, such as hemorrhoids. It is steam distilled from the bark of the Australian Blue Cypress tree. It has historical use as an additive in perfumes for its stabilizing properties. Blue Cypress Essential Oil helps the body remove excess water and salt that can lead to fluid retention.
- Originally as a healing vapour and mosquito repellant, and later as a perfume additive and adhesive.
- The Australian Blue Cypress tree itself was used extensively by 19th century Europeans for housing construction since the timber is resistant to temites.
- Blue Cypress essential oils is extracted using steam distillation from the stems and branches of the tree. It can take up to two days to fully distill the oil since Blue Cypress trees are so large.
- As an anti-bacterial, mild pain reliever, anti-inflammatory, and anti-itching oil, Blue Cypress offers significant application to daily life. Emotionally, pure Blue Cypress essential oil is best known for its calming and soothing effects.
- Irritation, anger, and stress can all be alleviated with Blue Cypress aromatherapy.
- The sesquiterpenes in the oil help oxygenate cells, which often leads to clarity of thought, emotional grounding, and empowerment.
- It’s best known to support a healthy respiratory system and achieve normal breathing by eliminating coughs and phlegm, clearing congestion, and generally helping the lungs function more efficiently. Blue Cypress also acts as a first aid oil to assist the healing of inflammation, wounds, burns, and bites.
- Furthermore, Blue Cypress oil has a great history of relieving muscular and joint pain.
- This incredible essential oil boasts a high antioxidant capacity of 73,100 µTE per 100 grams. Compared to an orange at 750 µTE, Blue Cypress is equipped with the power to fight and eliminate free radicals that would otherwise cause cell damage and chronic health problems.
- The nickname Blue Gold has been earned time and time again by this versatile essential oil.