Blue Lotus Absolute Oil
Our rich industry expertise in this domain has enabled us to offer a unique range of Blue Lotus Absolute Oil which provides a relaxing, euphoric sensation which helps to relieve muscle spasms. This oil used to cure sexual disorders in men and leucorrhea in women. Smells of this oil has a deep, mysterious story that is aching to unfold.
- The Lotus flower, used to create Lotus Absolute Oil, has been treasured since the time of the ancient Egyptians as a symbol of sensuality and spirituality.
- the Lotus as a sacred and even magical flower, and it was sprinkled over King Tut’s body before he was entombed.
- Historically, Blue Lotus also has roots in India, where it is associated with Krishna mythology as a hypnotic and ethereal tonic.
- The Lotus plant is native to India and Egypt, and the flower itself is a water-lily with bold blue hues.
- The lotus is one such flower, so it is extracted in an “absolute” form through a solvent extraction process that does not use any heat or water in order to capture more of the flower’s true aroma.
- True Lotus Absolute Oil can be recognised by its deep and heady floral aroma that is considered simultaneously intriguing and intoxicating.
- This synergistic oil can be applied as a sedative, carminative, aphrodisiac, and spiritual aid.
- Emotionally, Blue Lotus supports spiritual connection and elevated consciousness for those seeking true meditation. Many use it as a third eye in their spiritual journeys.
- This oil is also popular in vaporisation, massages, and baths because it can soothe nerves and rejuvenate the body.
- Lotus absolute blends nicely with Bergamot, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Geranium, Neroli, Patchouli, Rosewood, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.