Carnation Absolute Oil
Our renowned organization is devotedly involved in providing a broad range of Carnation Absolute Oil that is solvent extracted with petroleum ether from the flowers & it precious and coveted for its powerful desire-boosting qualities and intoxicating scent. This oil has therapeutic benefits for the treatment of skin rashes and act like a conditioner for the skin. It has a rich, warm, floral scent and is used in perfumery, Carnation Absolute Oil helps to minimize acne, menstrual, cramps, fatigue, and depression.
- In addition to earning their place in history as the favourite flower of the Roman King of the Gods, Jove, carnations have also been used traditionally by poets, writers, and artists seeking inspiration, joy, and motivation while they worked.
- While carnations are native to Egypt, they are now mainly cultivated in France.
- The process of extracting an absolute is different from a regular essential oil.
- Some flowers are too delicate to be placed through steam distillation because the intense heat will destroy the petals.
- Solvent extraction process that does not use any heat or water in order to capture more of the flower’s true aroma.
- Method of extraction, Carnation Absolute Oil is more concentrated and thicker in consistency than standard essential oils.
- viscous green or brown substance that is semi-solid at room temperature.
- Emotionally, Carnation Absolute Oil is famous for being an aphrodisiac that can boost libido and encourage romance.
- create a sense of euphoria and brighten the mood of a room.
- The aroma of Carnation is commonly used while writing, playing music, and painting since it is an uplifting and motivating scent. Physically, Carnation Absolute Oil lends itself well to use in massage for muscle pain and spasm because it can calm the body.
- The rich aroma of Carnation Absolute blends well with Clary Sage, Coriander, Lavender, and Ylang Ylang