Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Essential Oil
We are devotedly involved in offering an exclusive range of Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Essential Oil. It has a fresh, invigorating aroma that supports normal breathing and soothes tense muscles. Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Essential Oil has a strong, sweet-camphoraceous aroma with a fresh, cooling effect. Available in several packaging options, this has a history of wide application as a pharmaceutical, antiseptic, repellent, flavouring, fragrance and industrial uses.
- All essential oils have their claim to fame, but Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Essential Oil seems to have too many to count, especially considering that there are more than 300 species of Eucalyptus!
- Australian Natives throughout history considered the Eucalyptus tree to be a “cure-all”, and it’s been used in everything from paper to malaria medication.
- It didn’t take long for the 18th century medical community to realise the power of Eucalyptus oil, and soon it was prescribed for all respiratory conditions like asthma, bronchitis, coughs, and the flu.
- The Eucalyptus tree is a small multi-trunked tree that grows naturally in New South Wales and Victoria, Australia. They actually belong to the same family, Myrtacae, as the Tea Tree, and have extensive root systems that act as reservoirs for moisture and nutrients.
- Pure Eucalyptus Blue Mallee essential oil is well-loved for its properties that range from antibacterial and anti-inflammation to anti-infectious and expectorant.
- Emotionally, Eucalyptus Blue Mallee oil can stimulate mental activity and increase blood flow to the brain because its aroma is so cool and refreshing. Many people enjoy diffusing it to eliminate exhaustion and rejuvenate the spirits.
- For cold or flu symptoms, inhaling Eucalyptus oil can kill bacteria in the respiratory tract and open up airways for easier breathing. Blended with one drop each of Lemon, Peppermint, and Rosemary, your winter respiratory woes don’t stand a chance.
- A Eucalyptus blend with Cinnamon Leaf and Clove essential oil can help the immune system function at its highest level.