|Home||» Products||» Absolute Oils||» Honeysuckle Absolute Oil|
Honeysuckle Absolute Oil
We have gained an immense recognition in this domain by offering Honeysuckle Absolute Oil which is known to have great medicinal benefits and thus, have been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for time immemorial. Honeysuckle Absolute Oil has an ability to soothe headaches, balance blood sugar levels, detoxify the body, reduce inflammation, protect the skin and boost hair strength. Also, this oil is recommended for people who wish to treat inflammatory conditions, split ends, hair loss, skin irritation, diabetes, chronic diseases, wrinkles, headaches, pain, anxiety, stress or depression.
- Honeysuckle (creating Honeysuckle Absolute Oil) use dates back to the ancient Chinese, who used the bud of the flower in traditional medicine for snake bites.
- Other countries around the world recognised the medicinal properties of the flowers and leaves of the Honeysuckle plant as well, including to cure skin diseases and upper respiratory infections
- Recognised in Greek mythology, as the lovers Daphnis and Chloe could only see each other while the Honeysuckles bloomed.
- The Honeysuckle is a large shrub with fragrant white and purple flowers that blooms throughout late spring and early summer in North America, the United Kingdom, and Western Asia.
- The honeysuckle is one such flower, so it is extracted in an “absolute” form through a process of solvent extraction that uses petroleum ether from the flowers instead of heat or water in order to capture more of the flower’s true aroma to produce Honeysuckle Absolute Oil.
- It appears on a spectrum from orange to green to brown and boasts a very distinctive sweet floral aroma. In addition to its role as a soap and perfume fragrance, Honeysuckle Absolute oil offers great value in its physical and emotional therapeutic properties as a relaxant, astringent, sedative, and anti-inflammatory.
- used in aromatherapy to promote positivity and relaxation. Its physical benefits, meanwhile, are extensive.
- Honeysuckle can improve circulation, soothe inflammation throughout the skin and body, and even relax asthma attacks. It is also known to work against skin rashes and infections.
- The warm aroma of Honeysuckle Absolute oil blends nicely with Gardenia, Geranium, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang Ylang, and a variety of citrus oils including Lemon, Lime, and Tangerine.