Jasmine Absolute Oil
Our enterprise is actively committed towards offering Jasmine Absolute Oil which is enhances your libido and feelings of sexual desire jasmine oil's aroma finds the use of jasmine flowers in bridal accessories and room décor of the newlywed, especially in the Indian Subcontinent. Jasmine Absolute Oil exhibits a calming effect that can act as a natural sedative and help you sleep better. Also, this oil has a warm, exotic, floral fragrance that relaxes, uplifts, soothes, and enhances self-confidence of a person.
- it has played a central role in the perfume industry for centuries. An old adage even states, “No jasmine, no perfume
- Since Jasmine has a rich history around the world, each culture developed its own significance of the oil.
- In India, Jasmine symbolizes divine hope, while in China it’s considered a sign of the sweetness of women. According to Hindu traditions, Jasmine is the official perfume of love.
- Jasmine Absolute comes from an evergreen shrub with very delicate but fragrant white flowers.
- The shrub was native to China, India, and West Asia, but is now cultivated in other areas like the Mediterranean and produced in France. Just one pound of pure, unadulterated oil requires an incredible 2,000 pounds of Jasmine flowers to produce
- With its golden brown color and rich, warm floral scent, Jasmine is best known as an effective aphrodisiac with seductive qualities, but this pure oil is also an efficient carminative, expectorant, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory. Emotionally, Jasmine Absolute has a powerful uplifting effect and is considered one of the most effective antidepressants in aromatherapy.
- A blend of Jasmine, Patchouli, and Wild Orange creates a romantic blend easily diffused for ultimate aphrodisiac effect. Physically, Jasmine Absolute is valued in childbirth because it can ease contraction pain and promote post-natal recovery, especially when blended with Lavender. Pure Jasmine Absolute can also hydrate the skin and heal conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
- A face wash of Sweet Almond Oil, Jasmine, and Geranium essential oils works wonders on damaged skin.