|Home||» Products||» Australian Essential Oils||» Lavender (Australian) Essential Oil|
Lavender (Australian) Essential Oil
We are an affluent enterprise in this domain, committed towards offering a qualitative range of Lavender (Australian) Essential Oil. It has been used to prevent various infections and combat bacterial and fungal disorders. This oil has both soothing and reviving properties with a pleasant and calming scent. Lavender (Australian) Essential Oil is widely known for is its ability to promote a relaxing atmosphere that leads to a restful night’s sleep.
- Lavender Australian essential oil may not go back as far, but the use of everyone’s favourite essential oil, Lavender Essential Oil, has a rich history that dates back more than 2,500 years ago.
- It was used as a perfume and mummification agent by Ancient Egyptians, and Ancient Greek civilisations valued Lavender has a cure for just about everything from physical pain to insomnia.
- The Romans treated Lavender as a treasured commodity in their famous Roman baths. By Medieval times, Lavender was still popular as a disinfectant and deodorant, especially during the Great Plague.
- The Lavender plant, a woody evergreen shrub that only grows about 3 feet high, is most often associated with elegant royal gardens.
- It flourishes wild in the Mediterranean but is now cultivated all over the world, particularly in France.
- Lavender thrives in sunny habitats, which has allowed it to be grown throughout the United States and Australia as well.
- Lavender Australian essential oil has a sweet, floral aroma that’s ideal for skin care and beauty recipes while offering all of the therapeutic benefits commonly associated with Lavender. Along with being known as an analgesic, anti-depressant, antiseptic, and antiviral, Lavender Australian essential oil is also a decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, and sedative.
- Its uses in health, wellness, and beauty are nearly limitless.
- Emotionally, Lavender Australian essential oil is best known for its ability to alleviate anxiety, sleep disturbances, and depression.