Mandarin Essential Oil
For meeting variegated requirements of our esteemed clients, we bring forth a comprehensive range of Mandarin Essential Oil which may be able to help with acne, stretch marks and scars. Mandarin Essential Oil is extracted through a cold-pressed process, though one exception is the mandarin petitgrain oil, which is extracted from the leaves and twigs through steam distillation. This oil has a delicious aroma that brings a feeling of joy and happiness to any occasion.
- The mandarin orange tree is a small citrus tree native to China that grows small, oblate oranges.
- Today, China, Spain, Brazil, and Japan are the top producers of mandarin oranges. Pure Mandarin essential oils offers a sweetly tangy aroma that is appealing in perfumery and food and beverage flavourings alike. As an antiseptic, antispasmodic, circulatory, digestive, tonic, and sedative, Mandarin oil is a valuable choice to support and resolve a number of health concerns.
- Mandarin essential oil is extracted by cold compression of the fresh peels of the fruit. Emotionally, Mandarin essential oil promotes calmness and positivity.
- In fact, it is so mild yet effective that it is a great oil to use on children.
- The sweet yet citrusy aroma helps to reduce the negative impacts of daily stress by supporting feelings of contentment and wellbeing.
- Place in a diffuser with Lavender and Bergamot for a blissfully relaxing, encouraging aromatherapy blend. Physically, Mandarin can protect wounds from bacteria, fungal, and viral infections while also alleviating respiratory spasms like congestion and heavy coughs.
- This oil can even promote growth of new cells and tissues, which makes it an excellent addition to a nighttime renewing skin serum.
- Mandarin oil is also known for its ability to facilitate digestion while protecting the stomach from ulcers and infections.
- Two drops each of Mandarin, Lavender, and Roman Chamomile oil mixed with 15 mL of a carrier oil makes a create stomach massage blend.
- As a citrus oil, Mandarin essential oil blends well with many other oils including Clary Sage, Vetiver, Sandalwood, floral oils, spice oils, and other citrus oils.