Neroli Absolute Oil
With the support of our reliable vendors, we are able to offer a qualitative range of Neroli Absolute Oil which is demanded for its calming and relaxing scent, which acts as a tranquilizer that can help alleviate anxiety and heart palpitations, relieve insomnia and even help prevent or treat stress-related depression. It can kills bacteria and keeps your body free from a number of microbial infections and toxins. Neroli Absolute Oil works better than any anti-mark cream or lotion.
- Neroli Absolute Oil, also known as Orange Blossom oil, is one of three prized and distinctive oils drawn from the leaves and fruit of the Orange tree.
- This exotic absolute boasts a sweet, fruity aroma that has an incredibly relaxing effect on the mind. Neroli absolute oil dates back to the ancient Egyptians, who utilised the oil to transform the mind and spirit by releasing fear, restoring mental clarity, and ensuring calm emotions.
- As with most absolute oils, Neroli is commonly used today in high-end perfumery, fragrance candles, and potpourri.
- The Orange tree is native to Egypt and still cultivated there, as well as in Tunisia.
- The process of extracting an absolute is different from a regular essential oil
- The orange flower is one such type, so it is extracted in an “absolute” form through a solvent extraction process that does not use any heat or water in order to capture more of the flower’s true aroma.
- The oil isn’t clear, but instead a dark brown or orange colour.
- when diffused or added to a bath. When 3 drops of Neroli are blended with 2 teaspoons of a carrier oil and massaged into the back of the neck, temples, and solar plexus, stress fades away.
- Physically, pure Neroli absolute mixes efficiently with Lavender oil and water or coconut oil to fight acne.
- Neroli can also be massaged into the skin to battle stretch marks and signs of ageing.
- Since Neroli is a citrus, it blends nicely with just about any oil, including Chamomile, Geranium, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, Ylang Ylang, and Lemon.
- It is highly concentrated, and a little goes a long way.
- The complexity of Neroli Essential Oil is best explored and appreciated when enjoyed in very low dilutions