Sandalwood Essential Oil
Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil
With the valuable assistance of our experts, we are engaged in offering Sandalwood (Australian) Essential Oil that is taken from the Indian sandalwood tree is particularly useful for enhancing mood, promoting smooth skin when used topically. It is popularly used in perfumery, cosmetics and sacred unguents. Sandalwood (Australian) Essential Oil creates deep relaxation of the nervous system and that is why it has been used for centuries to enhance meditation and prayer.
- It remained so popular that the Australian government had to limit harvests to sustainable levels, which is what helps Sandalwood Australian essential oil remain an ecologically responsible alternative to the near-extinct wild Indian Sandalwood.
- The Australian Sandalwood Tree is native to a large portion of Western Australia, where it grows about 20 feet tall and bears fruit within five to ten years.
- The stem, branches, and root ball are all placed through steam distillation to extract Sandalwood Australian essential oil.
- The warm and beautifully scented Australian Sandalwood essential oil boasts may properties that make it therapeutically valuable in emotional and physical capacities.
- It’s an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent, diuretic, emollient, expectorant, sedative, and tonic.
- Emotionally, Australian Sandalwood is grounding, calming, and relaxing.
- Many people use it to quiet “mind chatter” and achieve mental clarity, which makes it a promising sleep and meditation aid when blended with Frankincense or Lavender. Australian Sandalwood is also known to be an aphrodisiac, especially when mixed with Ylang Ylang or Rose oils.
- Physically, pure Sandalwood Australian essential oil is prized as an antibacterial that can fight against infections just like Tea Tree oil.
- Sandalwood is also a skincare favourite that’s useful to treat dry skin and red skin. Australian Sandalwood’s smooth aroma blends well with floral scents and citrus oils such as Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, and Lemon.